Preschool Education for 3-4 year olds
Our two-day preschool program is designed to encourage children to explore, make friends and develop self-confidence. The program is strategically aligned with the Ohio Department of Education’s Early Learning Content Standards, which provide a benchmark of the skills children should master during their preschool years. The program runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and parents may choose between a morning (9-11:30) or afternoon (12:30-3) session.
Our curriculum is targeted toward three and four year olds and is taught in a Christian atmosphere, emphasizing the following:
- Motor Skill Development
- Social/Emotional Development
Our specialized curriculum encourages learning through play—with our dedicated teachers guiding your child in both group and individual settings.
Preschool 2-Day Registration
Specific goals for your child’s first year of preschool at Hosanna Lutheran Childhood Center include:
- To become more independent
- To gain a greater sense of self confidence
- To learn proper manners and voices to communicate
- To practice sympathy and empathy
- To discover God and his love for us
- To express themselves through art, music, language and dance
- To explore life skills, science, language, love of others and the world around them