Preschool Education for 3-4 year olds
Our preschool program is designed to encourage children to explore, make friends and develop self-confidence. The program is strategically aligned with the Ohio Department of Education’s Early Learning Content Standards, which provide a benchmark of the skills children should master during their preschool years. This program is offered on Tuesday/Thursdays or Monday/Wednesday/Friday. Parents may choose between a morning (9-11:30) or afternoon (12:30-3) session.
Our curriculum is targeted toward three and four year olds and is taught in a Christian atmosphere, emphasizing the following:
- Motor Skill Development
- Social/Emotional Development
Our specialized curriculum encourages learning through play—with our dedicated teachers guiding your child in both group and individual settings.
Specific goals for your child’s first year of preschool at Hosanna Lutheran Childhood Center include:
- To become more independent
- To gain a greater sense of self confidence
- To learn proper manners and voices to communicate
- To practice sympathy and empathy
- To discover God and his love for us
- To express themselves through art, music, language and dance
- To explore life skills, science, language, love of others and the world around them