Pre-K Education for 4-5 year olds
Our three-day pre-kindergarten programs are designed for children ages four and five and provide the foundation for your child to further develop a lifetime love of learning. Our curriculum, taught in a Christian atmosphere, promotes independence while preparing students emotionally and cognitively for kindergarten. The three-day program runs on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and parents may choose either a morning (9-11:30) or afternoon session (12:30-3). There is also the option of an all day two-day (T/Th) or an all day three-day (M/W/F) program from 9a.m. to 2 p.m.
Like our preschool program, our specialized curriculum encourages learning through play— with our dedicated teachers guiding your child in both group and individual-focused settings. Working in conjunction with Southwest Licking’s Kindergarten Center, we strive to provide your child with a seamless transition from pre-K to kindergarten.
Pre-K 3-Day Registration
Specific goals for your child’s pre-K experience at Hosanna Lutheran Childhood Center include:
- To recognize, trace and write name
- To understand letters can become words
- To count to 20
- To recognize and understand simple geometric shapes
- To follow directions
- To begin to understand cultural differences of people
- To verbalize personal identification including name, address, telephone number, birth date and age