Hosanna Lutheran Childhood Center
Our mission is to provide educational excellence within a Christian atmosphere with the purpose of creating, promoting and sustaining a strong foundation for future learning success.
Hosanna Lutheran Childhood Center was founded in 1991 and is licensed by Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. Our curriculum follows the Ohio Early Learning and Development Standards which best prepare your child for kindergarten and beyond.
Our staff recognizes the importance of balance and strives to provide your child with opportunities for social, mental, physical and emotional growth through a variety of creative experiences.
At Hosanna Lutheran Childhood Center, children are encouraged to learn and explore at their own pace. Our goals are as follows:
- To emphasize personal participation from each child
- To provide learning experiences through the usage of all five senses
- To provide alternate periods where children are active and quiet
- To provide opportunities for children to engage in individual and cooperative play
- To encourage parent participation in all areas of the preschool
- To provide a non-denominational Christian-based program for teaching Christian values
Questions or comments? Contact the HLCC director.
We invite you and your child to discover, learn & grow with Hosanna Lutheran Childhood Center!